Reissuing a License
When you change a licensed domain or if you want to change hosting of the domain which was licensed already you need to re-issue the license key. You can re-issue from your client area explain as follows :
- Ensure the domain name has been changed in the /application/configs file. Open this file in a text editor and edit this setting:
eicra.url = 'http://www.domain.com';
- Login to your user area here: https://www.order.eicra.com/clientarea.php
- Click on the "My License" or "My Orders" menu on the top.
- Find your Active license(s) and click on right most icon that you wish to manage or reissue.
- Scroll down to the page and find and click on the "reissue" button which looks similar to this image:
- Once reissued simply access the administrator area on the new domain name and the license details will automatically be updated in your client area.
- Please proceed back to the "license error" page and re-fresh or retry again.